Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cant wait 'til the weekend!!

So I can't wait til the weekend...going camping!! Haven't been all summer, so I'm excited. Lol.Gonna have a cookout with some friends and work on the property. We have it all cleared, the part we want cleared anyways but the logger left us a mess. We get to have a nice big bonfire and burn all the tree tops..lol I sooooo can't wait until we get our home built. Our plan is have the root balls out and the land grated and have the footers dug before winter. If we can get that part done before next year, our income tax goes to starting foundation and getting as far as we can until we run out of money..lol We originally had a five year plan but here lately it has went to within the next year to two..I'm hoping this time next year we can at least be moved onto the property..That will save us rent money and we can put it towards finishing the house. I'm so proud of my husband and I. We had a dream from the day we met and didn't think we would have gotten this far. Within the 6 years we have been together, we have been married, had two kids, moved a lot, went through a lot of things together, had our ups and downs, bought our property, and now were fixing to start building a home. There was a few people that had their doubts about us even being together as long as we have but they can kiss my hiney now cuz we have made it so far and I'm still looking forward to all the years to come spent with him. :) I'm beginning to enjoy and love my life more and more each day. I have had a lot to go through to get to this point in my life but I think I'm finally happy now. :)
 I also have a new friend who has helped me realize that I don't have to be out partying and having a good time to still be having a good time and enjoying my life. So thank you to her! You mean so much to me girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment