Saturday, August 13, 2011

...what an idiot..

So, my husband and I went ginseng hunting today, lets just say we spent alllll day long today searching for it. We came home so excited with a huge box of what we thought was ginseng. Turns out it was it's look-alike, sarsaparilla. So we wasted our time for nothing :( . But next week were taking an experienced ginseng hunter with us to look lol..maybe we'll get lucky next time. Haha. So anyways, I enjoyed being outdoors today, I'm usually stuck in the house with the kids but my sister in law was watchin' the little ones for us. It was a nice break from them and good time spent with the hubby! :) So after a long day of hiking and walking and digging in the woods, I'm exhausted!

On a different note, I started trying to teach myself belly dancing, haha I look like such an idiot trying to do the belly dance but fortunately no one is watching when I'm making a fool of myself. I heard though that it was one of the best exercises you can do for your core so maybe it will help me get rid of my belly. Having my two youngens' really destroyed my body. I need to get it back so I'm gonna keep working on it. Lol. Anyways wish me luck.

Sorry for the boredom just didn't have much to say today but I feel its good to write anyways, gives me a way to talk about my day and just get whatever i have on my mind , off and written down lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment