Tuesday, August 16, 2011

...fall is coming!

So, I'm getting really bored just sitting at home. I can't wait to get back in school, this is the longest summer break ever! I go back Oct. 3! I'd take the kids with me to do stuff but I never know what to do and it's really hard to leave the house for long because my youngest still takes naps and gets reallllly cranky if he don't have one and my older one likes to do her own thing (still has a listening issue) and it's just not easy with these two. Lol Anyways, now that fall is coming (thank God) I can go outside more and do things with them. I'm getting ready to start making more crafts for the craft fair this fall, cant wait! and while I'm doing that I can let the kids paint or whatever outside to keep them busy! I love fall, I think its the most beautiful time of the year and the weather is just awesome. (perfect time for pictures) Anyways, I gotta go pick up the young one from school soon but I'll probably be back later to continue this boring story of mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment