Saturday, August 20, 2011

Fry Date !!

So, I saw a friend today, havent seen her in probably a month or two. Oh she looked so frail. But she maybe that on the outside but I know she is much stronger on the inside, this blog is for you girl~ you know who you are. I just want you to know that you are a very strong and wonderful person and you can get through this. I will definately be praying for you. Life is hard sometimes but it will get better. I am always here if you need someone to talk to or go eat some french fries with! :) You are so beautiful and if that other person can't handle your greatness then there is someone else out that that can and your paths just have not crossed yet. It may not be the right time. The Lord has a plan for everyone and I know his for you has got to be a big one! You have so many talents and such a big heart and I know that will take you somewhere great! But like I said , when its time for you, it will happen, just hang in there and if you ever need me you know where to find me. :) P.S. I love french fries so we might have make a fry date out of it! Lol

2 comments:

  1. You are so dear to me! Thank you so much for everything. It means the world.

    ReplyDelete