Monday, August 22, 2011

In need of some down time!!

So, I have been going since 7 this morning, running around all day like a chicken with my head cut off! Took Kay to school, went to knoxville to register for my fall classes! So ready to get back to school, this has been a long summer break. I hate sitting at home all the time. Paid a few bills, still not done, stopped at home so Levi could get a nap in but of course he is playing rather then taking a nap. Gotta go pick up Kay from school at 2, then to pay more bills! Ugh I'm already wore out. Lol. So since Jamie just started a new job, we are in transition and he don't get paid 'til Sept 2. I have no clue what I'm going to do. I gotta try and make it off a few dollars until then. Guess I'm going to be using my knees alot for a while and be praying. Oh, I stopped at the bank today and someone used my debit card and bought 5 bucks worth of stuff....how is that possible when the debit card has been in my purse??! It has been a very stressful past two weeks, I know that! I would love to take a vacation right now, just me and the hubby, oh that would be so nice.
It sucks being poor...but I think God keeps alot of us poor for a reason. As strange as that may sound to some it makes sense cuz we know how people are when they come in contact with a large amount of money. I think he does it so we won't lose faith and always look to him when we are in need. Anyways, needed to sit and write for a few to chill out before I head out again. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment