Tuesday, August 23, 2011

In need of prayers!

So, today started out a little different then usual...for some reason I have either chigger bites or flea bites all over my legs and they are driving me crazy!!!! With the itching..we don't have pets so I'm not sure where they are coming from..anyways, that had me up very early this morning. Then I took Kaydence to school and came home to feed levi and let him take a nap and my husband walks in the door..as I was wondering why he was home from work so early the plant manager drove him home because he was sick..Still I was confused, he said he wasnt feeling good, told me about some symptoms he was having, I was thinking it was his blood sugar. We took a nap and he felt a little better afterwards. So we took Levi to his doctors appointment for his 18 month check up and then we had to take my husband to the doctor..she tells us because of the symptoms he told her he was having, she is worried he might of had a TIA , which is just fancy talk for mini stroke. :( I'm very worried..trying to act as if it's nothing and not show that I'm worried but I am, very very much so. He's only 26, thats TOO young to be having a stroke. So we spent some time together talking and were going to change his diet and I'm going to try to help him take better care of himself. He has to be back at the dr. in the morning for a BUNCH of tests. So I am praying all goes well and it was nothing. They wanted to test him right then but the lab was closed and because of the insurance we have they couldnt send him to the E.R. What B.S. is that??! So if he has any more symptoms tonight he goes to the E.R. otherwise we wait til morning to find out whats going on. Praying he will be ok and it was nothing serious. Now I have a headache..sheesh..what a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment