Monday, August 15, 2011

..Update..

So, about an older post..the relationship with my daughter is getting a little better. I have been spending more one on one time with her. She still has a listening problem but she is 4, so I'm not expecting too much improvement there. Lol that comes with time and age I guess. Anyways, I took her for a photo shoot so I could practice taking pictures and so I could spend time with her. That went well. I don't feel as much resentment towards her now which is definately a good thing!

So yesterday I went to Cades Cove with some friends and my family. I had a really good day. I don't get to hang out with friends too often but this particular friend and I have been having a really good time hanging out. We have so much in common and she is there for me when I need her.

By the way...for those who know about the project my husband and I have going on, we will be having a cook-out very soon so I will be sending out invites shortly. As long as the weather cooperates, expect to come and have a good time, and bring some bug spray. haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment