Friday, August 12, 2011

Tornado in my life

You know when you have those dreams that are so real and when you wake up it makes you worry and check on everyone to make sure they're ok? Well I had one of those, though it seemed obvious after i awoke that everyone was ok, I felt the ned to check anyways. The only part I really remember about it was that I was in a movie theater with what was supposed to be just my husband and I and our kids, turned out to be a lot of my friends, and people who used to be my friends and friends I dont see very often.  My husband and I seemed so distant in this dream of mine and it was making me kind of sad. He left the theatre before me and I'm assuming he had the kids because they were not with me. Everyone had left me, I was alone and felt scared. I went into the lobby and there he was by the games with someone else , friends of ours. I was angry but not really sure why. I asked him where the kids were and he said someone took them home. Why home? We were not at home!

To explain something first, everytime my husband and I go to the movies, when we leave the weather is different, and I'm not exaggerating, we have went it the the theater while it was nice and cool and sun going down and come out to it snowing!

Anyways, someone took our kids home so I said to him well I guess you can find your own way home because I'm leaving now. I walk outside of the theater and it was dark and windy and starting to rain, I look up at the sky and there was a tornado! I quickly ran back in and told everyone to take cover because of what I had just seen outside. I ran to my husband and said who has our kids and he told me but I couldnt see or hear who he was saying, that part kept getting "bleeped" out for some reason. I was so scared and then I woke up.
The point of this story is because I realized how much I love my husband and kids. It only takes a second and that can be taken from you, for any number of reasons. I think this dream wasnt about a tornado, it was about how fast you can lose someone you love. Make sure you tell your loved ones everyday how much they mean to you like it's your last day on earth. I can't even express in words how much I love James, I love him so much it hurts (if thats even possible). He is the one and only for
me. Ifound my soul mate the very first day we met, we have been together now for 6 years 8 months 11 days. Been married 5 years of that! He is the only one who has ever made me feel the way I do. I still get butterflies when I havent seen him in a while and I know I'm going to. That can be just from him being at work. He makes my heart beat so fast and yet so slow at the same time. He makes me feel safe and yet he drives me crazy too. Sometimes I cant stand to be around him but hate being away from him. It's wierd how love makes you feel. Anyways, I just felt the need to share that. Don't take your family and friends for granted because one day they may not be here and you could miss out on a chance of telling them how you feel. Even if you think they know, they may not.

No comments:

Post a Comment