Friday, September 23, 2011

He Listens..

Ok, I've complained and griped and whined along with lots of praying, the complaining did me absolutely nothing. I was talking to a friend because she always tells me what I need to hear, even if she don't say it to me, it's almost as I was meant to hear it anyways. So I chilled out and listened. She explained to me because I needed to hear it again, how awesome our God is...and boy is he..so I spent my morning worshipping him. Well  he may have heard me, we found a van for sale on craigslist a few days ago and I emailed them...they never replied or called us back. Then this afternoon after all that praying I did, they called my husband while he was at work. This may be a good sign. As I need a vehicle asap, its a good price that we can afford and big enough to tote around my kids. :) I'm feeling really good today. I'm not gonna get my hopes up about the van just yet but I'm leaving all the worry in the Lord's hands and hoping this is the vehicle for us!! What an awesome God we have! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment