Thursday, September 15, 2011

Too young to be getting old.

Very sleepy this morning...Went to pick up my neighbor from work last night at 11:30. Came home and went to bed. At 2am this morning I wasnt sure if I was dreaming or not. My husband always kisses me goodbye before he goes to work. Well I guess it woke me up. I rolled over to my daughter laying practically underneath me and I looked at the clock and it said 2:03am. I was like ok, where is Jamie?? I get up to see if he was in the living room and he wasnt, checked the bathroom, no sign of him. I stepped outside and his truck was gone, I was like what the heck, where would he have gone in the middle of the night?? So I called him and he didn't answer the first time, called again and he answered. I said where the heck are you?? He said I'm heading to work, my friend didn't show up to get me so I went ahead and left. I said that's because its 2 IN THE MORNING! He said is it really? I'm like what's going on with you? Get home. He comes home and said I wasn't looking at the first numbers of the clock. I said well maybe you should next time. Come to bed. Idk if he was dreaming or confused or what. I hope that it has nothing to do with his head because he is way too young to be doing crazy things like that. He is supposed to be going to see a neurologist anways but seriously. Anyways, because of that I didn't get up in time to take Kaydence to school today so she is home, playing mario on the wii. Levi is being a cranky butt and i don't know why. It's too early for all this. I'm gonna have to take me a nap today I guess. Got a headache and today feels so wierd. Not sure why. My internal clock is messed up or something idk.
You know when you have that wierd feeling like either you're forgetting something or forgetting to do something or something is about to happen? Well that's what I'm feeling today. It's strange. Anyways, I'm gonna try to figure out if I was supposed to be doing something this morning lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment