Thursday, September 22, 2011

Not patiently being patient

Well, here we are again..still no car..can't get it fixed yet. I'm trying so hard to be patient and wait for the Lord to send us some help..I've prayed and prayed..and prayed some more. I know he is never late it's just really hard right now because I have a doctors appointment coming up, school starts oct 3..and I have no way to either. I NEED a car. How do I make myself be so patient for something I'm in need of so much? I'm only human, worrying is what I do best, as that's an insult to the Lord, I asked for his forgiveness. I'm in a dilemma..it's either save the money to fix the car or sale it and make payments on a new one..I'd really rather just fix the car but where do I get the money to do that? UUUUuUUUgh. I don't know what to do. This is causing so much tension between me and jamie its ridiculous. Idk what I'm expecting him to do about it cuz he cant do any more then I can but wait. Pray, and wait. So I guess that's what I'm going to continue to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment