Sunday, September 4, 2011

Feelin' better

So, I'm feeling much better now..not in such a bad mood like was a few days ago..It had been a rough few days..when too much goes on all at once, it gets to me and I can't handle it. Anyways, spent some time with my new best friend and she always helps me feel better :). I've really enjoyed having her and her husband in our lives..her husband and mine have been becoming good friends as well so we have made a great group together lol.
So..we are broke, what's new but I know the Lord will help us through these next two weeks. I'm hoping we will get some money from our trees that should be taken off this coming week. My birthday is wednesday so that would be a nice gift. Lol. I'm feeling old these days...I have a fear of getting old..i know thats wierd to some but I don't look forward to my old gray and helpless days. I like being young and full of life. Anyways, enough about sad stuff. I'm going to dollywood tomorrow, we got free wristbands from wivk and its supposed to be 100% chance of rain! UGh..I'm praying it will ease up some so we can enjoy the day and ride some rides. Whats dollywood without roller coasters!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment