Friday, September 9, 2011

Well

Well, today was a little better than yesterday. I had some errands to run so I got out of the house, even if it was the kids, I got out..I've been so moody lately but I'm pretty sure I know why. I will be calling the doctor for a visit after my husband gets paid. Unfortunately my dr. is almost an hour from where I live due to they were the only ones that would take my insurance at the time. The Lord really helped us out yesterday. My husband is a craigslist fanatic and found someone that was looking for something we had. So we sold it and made a little bit from that. Which means I can take Kaydence to school next week and she wont be kicked out of the program. :). I know he works everything out for us I just need to learn to be more patient I guess. Everything is on his time not mine and I just need to remember that. Anyways, dinner is on the stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment