Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11

Well I can't believe its been ten years since 9/11 happened. I was 14 that day, getting ready for school because I was living in Nevada at the time and they are 3 hours behind..Anyways, I saw what was going on but had no clue what it meant. Told my dad about it and he started freaking out..When I got to school I quickly learned what was happening and got so scared. I was away from my family here in TN and wanted to go home so bad. The class I was in was chaotic at the time. The teacher I had left because she had family working in one of the building. To this day I still don't know if they lived or not. I will be praying for all the lost and families left behind to grieve.

On a different note, I'm going to have to have surgery soon. I have a ganglion cyst on my right wrist and it's growing. Causing my whole arm to hurt. I think its cutting off circulation, I'm not sure all I know is it hurts so bad. I've had this thing since highschool. Its way past time to get it out. Anyways, I'm having a really good day today other then that. Oh and with the exception of what happened this morning. If you don't read my facebook account, I embarrassed myself. I was in the shower and had the radio on and heard someone pounding on my door. I grabbed a towel and answered the door, it was a cop looking for someone. To make a long story short, the towel slipped and I gave the poor guy an eye full. Lol. oh well.
So my really good friend is coming over today with her family, were making ribs and having sunday lunch. Well, hope everyone has a good day today! Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment